Tuesday, 18 February 2014

February 17 2014

Today we were in the weight room and had to choose a work out online and follow it. I wasn't able to do so because I did not have a device with me at that time. But me and my friends decided to create a mini workout of our own. At first we passed around the medicine ball. after 15-20 mins we started to bicep curls with weights for about 10 mins. We then went on the bikes for about mins I really enjoyed this because It was fun to-see who could go the fastest. I enjoyed this partner activity and I hope to do something lie this again!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome... except why bicep curls? Do you want big muscle arms? Interesting choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were not lifting heavy weights but rather lower weights with higher reps. To stay toned but not get to bulky.

      Delete