Tuesday, 4 March 2014
Interim Report
I think I deserve a G because PE so far has been great. I have learned a lot about myself and still have so much more to learn! I deserve a G because I regularly attend class and if I for some reason do miss class my absences are reported (to the office/teacher). There has never been a day when I didn't bring my gym strip, I show a positive attitude and I try my hardest on each activity. The area I am lacking in is being social. However I hope to change this by getting to know my peers and breaking out of my shell. My goal is to improve during fitness days I can give up at times and not do my absolute best. I hope to improve my will power by continuing to push myself until the very last buzzer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment