Tuesday February 4th 2014
Today we had fitness I don't think I did very good since it has been almost a year since I have had p.e!
This is what I got:
Beep test 4
T test 15.6 s
Sit and reach 1
Body bridge 45 s
Push ups 1
Board touches 9 (in 30 secs)
Max vertical 245-222=23
I hope to improve next fitness day!

How did you do today? Any improvement in the last month? What does a 4 on the beep test tell you? What story goes behind the number? Please share.
ReplyDeleteI have improved my beep test scores to between a 5 - 5.5. The reason behind getting a 4 was that I hadn't done the beep test in a long time so it was very hard for me. I was also a little lazy in the summer and semester 1 and I didn't keep up with doing fitness regularly.
ReplyDelete