Tuesday, 15 April 2014

After School

I am not very active outside of gym class and I hope to change this by the end of the year! I occasionally go for walks with my parents around the pond (since I live close to the school) but i'm mostly a couch potato. I want to change this by making my walks more frequent and longer during the weekends. A few other ways I could improve are maybe joining the gym with a friend where we can both benefit by getting in shape and motivating each other. I would also like to eat healthier I could do so by cutting back on fried foods and fast foods. I can also find recipes for healthy food on websites like pinterest and I will make a board about healthy food. A board is basically a collection of pictures or in this case recipes. By doing this I hope I will get inspired to eat healthier!

2 comments:

  1. This is great... how is it going? Have you started any of these?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have created a pinterest board full of healthy food I hope to make something this weekend and blog about it. I have also went on a few walks in the afternoon with my dad It was actually fun. :) And I linked my pinterest board to my blog.

      Delete