Tuesday, 27 May 2014

Community Run

Today was a flex day so we did a modified community run. I was exhausted before this run however I tried my best to at least jog the fastest I could if I wasn't running most of the time. My goal for today was to not give up and to try and get back to class before the bell rang. I didn't achieve this goal due to a lack of motivation and time. I was disappointed in myself when I was only a few minutes short of my goal time 25-28 minutes. I found myself thinking if I had sped up while I was going up the hill I could have made my goal. But I still think I learned a lot from this run I hope looking back at this I can find motivation to do better. I hope that I see better results next fitness day.

No comments:

Post a Comment