Saturday, 10 May 2014

Independent Fitness

Today we did independent fitness. We had to go to a web site and find a workout. I really enjoyed this exercise because you didn't have much room to slack off since you were in a group and your group expected you to participate. I modified activities if I thought an activity was to difficult like doing planks or sit ups. Halfway through this activity I found myself being really sweaty and tired. I was not expecting this because I thought it was a simple activity that would have you maybe sweating by the end of the activity. I was surprised to find that from the very first exercise that this workout was very demanding but I tried my best to keep up. Through this activity I learned how to have a fitness day without a teacher guiding you I learned to take charge of my own fitness. Here is the link to the workout video my group used:

No comments:

Post a Comment