Friday, 30 May 2014
Fitness May 30
Today was a very busy day since many people were away so we decided to do a different fitness activity it was similar to the AB workout but there were no partners. I enjoyed this activity because it gave you a pretty good workout in just twenty minutes. My goal was to try and go for the full 20 minutes and improvise on activities which I struggled in. For example I find pushups difficult so when the group was doing pushups I tried to hold a plank for as long as I could. However my favourite part of fitness was the extra time we had afterwards to have choice I chose basketball. Usually the girls don't get to play basketball because the guys always take it but today was just girls basketball. I really enjoyed this game we had a fun 5 on 5 match and we were more sweaty and tired from playing basketball then we were from doing the fitness activity. Overall this was one of my favourite fitness activities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment