Today in PE we had the beep test...
Beep Test 5
Sit and reach 2
Push-ups 1
Max vertical 245-225= 20
T test 14 secs
Body Bridge 45
Board touches 11
I have improved in areas like sit and reach and I am very proud of myself because I have never been very flexible. Also doing a body bridge for forty five seconds is a record for me so I am really proud of myself. Something I did different was do the exercise at the same time as a friend this motivated me to try my best and I hope to use this trick next time. However my beep test wasn't that great and I think it was due to the fact that I wasn't feeling that good today. So the next time we do a beep test I want to try and get a 6.
Good job posting all of your scores! One way to keep the beep test climbing is to focus on your intensity during other fitness days. it will help teach your body to deal with lactic acid build up, and teach your brain how to ignore the "tired feeling" a little longer on the test. Each level is only 1 minute long!
ReplyDelete